Google I/O 2016, the yearly developer conference where the search giant, Google, showcases its next-generation technology, has begun. The keynote address occurred with Google declaring new items like the Google Assistant, Google Home speaker, new apps for chatting, video.
Tech Giant, Google needs to assume a more conspicuous part in your everyday lives, with a new Assistant function announced for smartphones and a home associate gadget that clients can control with voice commands.
These were some of the new products declared at the keynote address at the Google I/O 2016 developer conference, held at the Shoreline Amphitheater beside the Google campus in Silicon Valley.
Here’s a Quick look at the top declarations from Google I/O 2016…
- Google Assistant permits clients to naturally chat with their mobile phones as if it was some other person.
- Google Home is the Assistant-powered speaker gadget, which will stream music, amusement videos from the cloud, and handle ordinary tasks for clients. Much the same as Amazon’s Echo, clients can address the gadget through Google Assistant.
- The tech giant is likewise launching a messaging app called Allo in a space overwhelmed by any semblance of WhatsApp, Line and Telegram. Google Allo is another informing app powered by machine learning, and means to make your discussions wealthier. Allo has the Google Assistant built-in also. This is Google’s response to the next chatbot-based messaging services like Facebook Messenger.
- Google Duo is the video-calling app. The app will demonstrate the approaching video, regardless of the fact that you’ve not got the video-call. Duo will proactively screen system quality, and will consistently switch between 3G/4G to WiFi contingent upon the connection.
- Google says the reaction to the Android N Developer Preview has been overpowering. Likewise, the organization is inviting entries from clients to send recommendations for “dessert” name for Android N.
- Daydream in Android N implies superior, low-idleness to guarantee better VR experience. Google says Samsung, Xiaomi, HTC, Huawei, LG, Alcatel, will soon have smartphones that are DayDream prepared.
These are the top declarations from Google I/O 2016 that every developer and Android user must adopt to get better experience with their work!
This post updated is contributed by Apixel IT Support. Apixel IT Support has only one Goal in mind- to deliver the highest quality IT support services to businesses in Singapore.